Friday, August 29, 2008

Continuing Tag...

6. Favorite Room
So I'm a cliche, I don't really care, my favorite thing to do (when Amanda is not home) is to sit in my La-Z-Boy and watch sports, Go D-Backs!!!



7. Favorite Pair of Shoes Going on 6 years almost, look you can still see the little white paint specs from helping Braden and Cheri install ceiling fans in they're freshly painted house. Gotta love Birkenstocks.

8. What My Kids Are Doing Right Now Zarryn is playing with his wooden train set while watching the Polar Express.

Gavin decided he wanted alone time with Grandma and Papo so he was not available for the shoot.
Jack is following me around the house while I'm taking these pictures asking me for waaateeeer.


9. My Dream Vacation. It changes depending on my mood, but right now I don't really care where it is as long as Amanda is with me, ok maybe a kidfree trip to laughlin on our motorcycle.


10. A Self Portrait


Well like I said up top I only know 4 people who Blog so I'm tagging... Laurie, Stacey, and Braden if you just want to transfer those pics to your blog I guess it's alright, except for the self portrait.

No comments: