Friday, August 29, 2008

Tag, You're It!

Ok so I'm not to crazy about the whole tagging thing either, but this one was rather cute so I'll play along, and thank you Cheri for not tagging any other family members because I only know 4 poeple who blog including you. Well here goes...


1. The Fridge

All I can say is thank you Grandpa Dolin! if this picture was taken a couple weeks ago it would have looked like we were starving.



2. The Closet/Pantry

We don't really have a closet, so here is the pantry which also looks full thanks to Grandpa.

3. The Landry Area

We don't have a landry room so this is as open as the doors get.

4. The Kitchen Sink

I promise it was perfectly clean an hour ago, if I had only read Cheri's blog before dinner.

5. The Toilet just try to keep in mind we have 3 little boys who are still learning how to aim.

2 comments:

Nicho and Stace said...

THANK YOU GRANDPA DOLIN!! my only hope for my kids and the rest of gift giving to have any Christmas this year.

flacidcheeks said...

i don't believe your toilet was that clean...